2008年9月9日星期二

INTERVIEW

7.38AM
wake up late
luckily leong wake me up or maybe i will miss the bus
quickly bath and din hve time to eat breakfast
pass my laptop to HV n EG
8.00AM
rush to ep and i decided to take taxi instead of the plan to take bus
8.15AM
reach Melaca Central and it cost 15 bugs
bought two bread, hotdog and garlic and i saw a funny ang mor keep saying"tak mao pedas"(i think he dont want any spicy bread, haha)
get into bus and this transnational bus is four seat 1, not vip....
they even combine da 8.30 bus with9.00 bus(this is not a gud idea, if some1 late for their stuff, who will suppose to be blame??)
9.00 AM
the bus depart exactly at 9
i take a nap
10.45AM
i reach pudu station
walk here n there to find the way to LRT
station here also same like melaca, so many taxi driver alwaz ask ppl wana take taxi o nt....
but the station here is not air-conditioned(i think it is lousy than Melaca)
11.37AM
i reach LRT with the assist of an uncle....heehee...
after i buy ticket, i straight go up to waite for LRT
and i called my previous housemate, Karry to make sur thet i am in the same direction..
but for my suprise, sebas is da 1 who listen, erm..... i guesss so
but he thought i wana go to find them, luckily i realise it....
then i ask a malay gal, she say i suppose 2 go opposite
then i walk down and go to oposite
11.45AM
i think early than that, i reach Masjid JAmek woth my first ride of LRT.
but waht i worry now is.........
i am out side of HSBC bank now!!!!!
damn!!!!
too early......
what should i do in next 3 hour???
i walk here and there, finally i decide to go in McD to have lunch
12.10AM
not enough half an hour, i finish my fries and the fillet o fish....
nothing to do...
i decided 2 walk around and searching for news paper...
i walk here and there, i even walk through all da indian shop.....
then i cum to a bazaar, there got sell many thing, i decided 2 take my time and walk slowly
but i realise that it is lunch time already many officers cuming out and they walk so fast, sometime i even feel like i am blocking their way
i just walk around slowly while those officers so rush.....
maybe they just have one hour to settle their lunch
i think maybe they vil hate me....(becoz i am blocking their way)
when i get star newspaper i heading back to McD but.......... but.......... but..........
there crowded with people already....
damn!!!
then i decided 2 walk again
what a suprise, i found "guang ming ri bao", my favourite newspaper in an indian shop...
heeeeeeeheeee!!!
i bought it straight away.....
then i keep wander around there...
i passes HSBC bank, CIMB bank, OCBC bank, Maybank, BSN, and sum islamic bank.....
there are so many bank there.....
keep wander......
2.00PM
those officer start to go back to their working place, then i decided to go into McD again
this tim i ordered a coke and sundae cone
when i sit down, opposite me is a pair of couple, da guy is wearing formal, i think he is oso 1 of can didates for the interview
i just sit down and enjoy my sundae cone while reading newspaper......
3.00PM
til bout this time, i went into McD toilet to change into my formal...
oya, da guy opposite me gone dee
i think that i vil meet him again in HSBC
after changing, i walk to HSBC
and i go to 8th floor
i start to becum nervous.......
oya, i saw ga guy's gf sit outside of the bank...
heehee...
da guy must oso one of the candidates
i cum to the conference room , i really saw da guy n another malay guy, we fill in the form, and then i c a guy who was incharged on this interview, i think he must be andy, da one who called me a week be4.
3.35PM
da malay guy cum out frm the interview room and da guy get in
3.45PM
about 10 min, the guy cum out and it is my turn....
when i get in, i saw three ppl iside who vil interview me, an indian man, chinese gal and a ang mor.
da indian man ask me to buttoned up my 1st button, i tot he was asking me to buttoned up the 1st button i mean da button that vil only button when wearing tie o else vil be so sohai, but actually he is asking me 2 buttonep up the button under it.
ireally not realise that i din button up all the the button....heehee
maybe long tim din wear my formal dee
okok
i vil stop bout the button....
heeheeee
after asking sum question they decide 2 let me go...
haha
be4 going out, i shake hand with all of them, heehee....(gentleman ler....)
when i cum out,i also shake hand vif andy and he wish me gud luck ans he tell me that they vil giving me the answer within two weeks
4.00PM
i heading bec to the LRT station which is opposite the bank, and buy ticket then get into LRT n heading bec to dud station
4.15PM
i reach pudu and i go n buy ticket, for my suprise, KKKL offers 4.30 PM ticket, i straight buy and after going to bathroom i staright get into the bus, began my journey bec 2 melaca......inside the bus, an uncle talk 2 me, he wana borrow my fon to find out wer is his fon
i lend him but my eye keep on the fon, i scare he wana fool me....
but luckilyu ntg happen,,,,,
beside me got another uncle, so cool!!!
he not only open up his laptop(i alwaz do so to watch drama when i bec butterworth,) but he more cool, he even can on9 with duno wat broadband, he juz keep on9 in the journey
i just rest and i couln't fall asleep
6.00PM
i reach melaca, heading to melaca central and taking bus bec to bukit beruang.....
7.00PM
reach home and bath
interview journey end

what i had learned in the interview??
i would like 2 say"remamber to buttoned da 1st button......."
heeheee..........
but i think my performance is not bad
just i think it is quite hard to get it, i dun wan to put too much hop on it, i scare i vil more dissapointed........

3 条评论:

-EdwiN- 说...

eh...quite an experience, how u apply for d interview?? haha for 3 hours think i would hav spend my whole time in mcD drinkin coke all day long @@

jerry 说...

haha
juz drinking coke very paiseh...
ntg 2 do.....
tat why i go 2 buy newspaper
heehee....
my cousin tell me bout the interview 1....

Joanna 说...

i enjoy reading this post
what a nice experience for u!

u went there alone right?

i think u must be very boring while waiting for the interview.

by the way, u seem like doing many things at there within few hours..hahaha!

Applause for ur 'braveness' as u dare to go there alone, for me, i sure dare not to do so...hahaaa!!

I wish u can get what u want at last..Wish u good luck! ^^