2008年7月23日星期三

thermo tutorial

juz nw doing thermo tutorial
4 question, frm evening do until nitezzzz
haiz
stil canot finish!!!
sumore 2 quetion answer had been given
tat mean need 2 do two quetion only
luckily nx week exam wont cum out question like tis~~~
wheww~~~~
but 2day i hav sum happiness 2 share!!!
is about my aunt US
she is so kind n care bout us
she keep helping us since my father had stroke
she bought laptop (which is using by me, my bro n my sis nw)
recently my bro laptop battery broken
n when she heard tat her frenz cuming bec 2 malaysia soon , she quickly help ask my bro's laptop model coz she want to get a new battery 4 him
i am so touched!!!
thks ya
thks kuku!!!
v vil alwaz rmb ur kindness!!!
love u~~

bec 2 my topic,
da tutorial damn hard
nw i feel sleepy dee
duno can finish it o nt
haiz~~~~~

3 条评论:

Joanna 说...

hello..i juz back to penang's house 1 hour ago~

err, what time u wrote this article? still haven't done ur tutorial yet?

Ur US aunt is good to u and ur siblings~! my aunt also same!she likes to give me pocket money.. haha!

Izzit everybody's aunt also so sayang their neice or nephew?

jerry 说...

i wrote ytd be4 chat vif u lor
haha
yuan lai da tut is quite simple
juz ytd i too tired canot concerntrate
haha
maybe gua
v r so lucky hav tis kind of aunt

Joanna 说...

aiyo, then nex time u hv to put more concertration when doing the tut..feel tired, do take a short break 1st, then only continue~
if not, wasting ur time n effort~
right?