2008年7月24日星期四

UNLUCKY ----------->LUCKY

Wondering wat am i talking??
as i post earlier, i hav been so unlucky...........
after all when i hav dinner at MMU corner, i drop my hp............
after all, i cum bec n start 2 mope da floor
(yesterday there was a chicken war in our house, one of our housemate hav her BBQ 2day n they prepare here n make da floor very very oily.... n i am sympathy vif her coz she ytd deal vif chicken til very late so i mar help her mope lor )
and then my roomate cum down n tel me tat my mum called him.
i ask my mum 2 call my hp
but when i go upstair 2 get my hp, i cant find it
i was very nervous..........
how can i lost my hp
n i think tat if i drop outside i wont be able 2 find it anymore.......
n tis fon is my 1st fon....
it was given by my uncle as a reward........
why i so carelessssssssssss
i find everwhere n my roomate called my fon
then a guy answer n he ask me 2 go n take it bec!!!!!
OMG!!!!!
i so happy, and then my mum called my roomate again
i still plan 2 tel her my hp silent
haha
but she noe dee.........
n she asked me go n take immediately
luckily she din scold me...
then i walked very very very very very very very very very very very very very very fast there
finally i get bec my fon
whewwwwww~~~~~~~~~~
tat guy was so kind, i keep saying thks 2 him.....
i vil alwaz "bong chang" them again!!!!
they were so honest!!!!
2day duno hav wat luck, first called by lecturer n siao sui in class, then drop hp
but finally my luck bec..........
at least i take bec my hp.........
ntg lost 2day but , but i wish 2molo vil be a better day....................

2 条评论:

Joanna 说...

Ur luck has back d le..
dun worry!
^^

luckily u can get back ur hp, if not, i can't imagine what consequence or penalty that u will suffer~

haha!
WISH U GOOD LUCK ALWAYS!

There will always be a new fresh day for the next day! Do remember it k~! ^^

*beh* 说...

haha,u r so lucky de lo,but at haide de lesson,is nt unlucky la.coz our fault la...dont de angry o...