2008年11月9日星期日

Holiday + ed ==>last holiday.....






those who noe me very well will noe i less take my foto on my own 1 (zi pai), but i juz wana take foto to prove how long my hair was....
haha......
however, tis hair is no more liao coz i cut deee
juz a day be4 i bec melaca....
my hairstyle nw quite short......
but i oso like it
if i still so thick face i will capture my new hairstyle picture and share...
haha....

MOVIE - HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3
tis holiday i watch a damn nice movie.....
high school musical 3
thanks 2 joajoa n jojo n jenjen
J~~J~~J~~J~~ go c movie again
they introduce this nice movie 2 me
expecially joajoa, she even lend me hsm 1 & 2 for me
but i am so sorry 2 them i hav less tim 2 gather with them
Joaoa~~Jojo~~Jenjen~~
thanks for spending your time with me!!
(but wat a suprise i met DIDI (coursemate) in sunway karnival )

HOSPITAL - GRANDMA
grandma suddenly get into hospital
and we get a very bad news:
her cancer spread from lungs to her brain adee
doctor said she may attack of cancer anytime
v so sad she maybe leaving us anytim
i now have two wishes:
1.)she wont suffer from her cancer
2.)she can at least celebrate this cuming new year and hav my aunt from U.S.A

3 条评论:

Joanna 说...

hey dude, good to see ur blog being updated~! haha!

no worries, gathering with family is more important than frens,
we can meet again next time.

regarding to HSM series, im so glad to hear that u love it~! hahaa!! I still sick of it..

ur wishes sure be come true, think optimistically! =)

at last, wish u happy schooling!
study hard and start from something new in the new semester

-EdwiN- 说...

ur long hair oso can fight wit me ad..!

ei i like ur family lar..J and J and J and J, here no ppl E wit me, oni 3ric swt

jerry 说...

to edwin,
haha
ya
only eric nia
so poor u
haha
i have j^4