2008年11月16日星期日

weekend in penang and ipoh

must be weird rite??
juz say said finish holiday n get bec 2 melacca how can i sopent my weekend in penang moreover ipoh

the story start like tis:
mom:
ur jpa form reach adee, u need 2 cum bec 2 sign and sent it bec.

me:
ok, i will cum bec at thursday nite.... and reach at fri morning.

p/s:
translate frm chinese
of course, i din speak english vif my mum

then how can i be in ipoh???

(on phone)
3rd uncle:
ei??? jian quan??? (my chinese name)
ni3 hui2 lai2 le4 ?? (u cum bec dee??)
ni3 wei4 shen2 me4 hui2 lai2?? (why u cum bec)

me:
erm.........
.........................................(story begin)...........................
...........................(explaining)..........................................
........................................................................................

3rd uncle:
ni3 yao4 bu4 yao4 qu4 yi2 bao3 he4 xi3 jiu3?? (then do u wana go ipoh for weeding dinner)
ba1 sh14 hai2 you3 wei4(bus stil have extra seat)

me:
kan4 xian1 la4 (c 1st lar)

3rd uncle:
qu3 la4 (golar)
.........................................(persuading me)......................
...........................(persuading me).................................... ........................................................................................
qu3 la4 (golar)

me:
(finally)ok, wo3 qu4 la1 (ok, i go)

p/s:
translate frm chinese
2 prove v really speak in chinese, i write in han3 yu3 pin4 yin1
haha

c?? tat why i go ipoh

oya~~~~
my sis brought a spec, i took sum foto vif it






dark version





att loo zhenli:
u can grab 1 for the caller picture

o ya~~~
i maybe going bec 2 penang again soon, if..... if.... i have chicken pox


7 条评论:

Eric Ng 说...

wa,, this guy 2nd time zhi pai...hahaa

Joanna 说...

Then did u attend the wedding dinner at last?
I attended a wedding dinner too
ald posted in my blog =)
so ngam!

Why u wear spec lar?
I want without wearing spec one
Go and take again! hehee!

Joanna 说...

hey, forgot to ask u,
how come u predict urself will get chicken pox?
TOUCH WOOD LAR!

jerry 说...

coz my bro having it nw
and i juz go bec pg n stay in same room vif him lor

why dun wan vif spec 1???
cool mar~~~~

-EdwiN- 说...

OMG!!! u were in ipoh last weekend?? I WAS THERE TOO! aiseh! say no jodoh oso so sad =(

jerry 说...

edwin
u oso go 2 wedding dinner??

匿名 说...

坚铨哥哥so yeng~~~
i like ur zipai pic...kakaz...
^^ yeng3~~~
xixi...=]



manchia